Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oops I did it again!

Well, I feel like a total scumbag; a rotten egg; no, a bucket full of filth! I feel like pulling out all my hair, banging my head on a wall contaminated with fungus, screaming out so loud into a mirror on looking at myself that the mirror would shatter into pieces, n running around a tree in the speed of light so that I could kick my own ass. I forgot a friend’s birthday!

I am really really sorry R. I didn’t really mean to do it, rather, not do it. Wishing you I mean. No A; whatever I did to you wasn’t the same. In your case I DID remember that it was on December 14th. Only, I didn’t remember on December 14th that it was indeed, December 14th. It was on 15th that someone mentioned the date when I said “Shoot! It was 14th yesterday then?!?" n I called u immediately. But here, I totally forgot that it was R’s on 26th!! How sadder can I be??? I have totally lost it! I never usually forget B’Days of anyone! Infact it is usually me who reminds people! n D!! I shall never forgive you for having reminded everyone else except me!!!! Grrr…

Well R darling. All I can say is you have the full permission to shoot me down the next time you see me, but yes, more importantly, Belated B’Day wishes from an idiotic me, n may your year ahead be filled with wonderful celebrations n joyous moments!!! U know what i mean [;)]!!!

16 comments:

  1. How could you AV? How could you ? You are such a baaad friend !! Hmmphh, I dont want to talk to you ever ! Let me see if you would wish me for my BDay ! LOL.

    For all the R's and A's in your world, heres a bigggg bday wish from everyone in the blogosphere. Please forgive AV, she is too busy remaining confused !!

    (AV, did that help ? )

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL nice comment ..frm vimmuuu..ahem!! no i meant its ok.comeone..uve seen th belated cards?? though a lill later..with a bit more warmth ths wish comes ur way..thts wat they say. I bet 4 out of 10 who wished thm tht day had reminders set up..and just shouted the wish..urs ..without reminders..with just whispers comes from heart! at the end of the day..a wish for his/her next year shud be genuine..tht day or ne other day rite! so smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ vimal: LOLest!but 1 thing is certain! i AM damn confused these days!

    @ verbivore: wow! nice words! they really did make me smile!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think of it as an early next Bday wish!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. arch...
    culdn't stop laughing reading the first few lines.The only thing i was wondering was "How can archana forget?!".Its absolutely fine.juz chill :)!I did get what U meant ;).Thanks a lot for the wishes archana n vimal.

    ~ R

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...that's the usual me hurrying up to comment before i read the entire post...
    I think it is normal to forget bdays once you move out of college.. i'm telling this keeping in mind the number of bdays i have forgotten and the so few calls I got on my bday..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm... Happens. Anyway -

    A very happy and prosperous New Year to you and yours...

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ vivek: tat wud be too early for nxt yr.. now wudnt it?!? :D

    @ rama: lol.. u r welcome. :)

    @ rya: yes di.. i jus hope i dont make it a habit or something like tat.. :P

    @ kartz: :) thnx n wish u d same buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Archana/Britney!! :)

    You keep doing such stuff. How will we get to read posts from you if you improve!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOLest!!! u want me to forget things n blog for ur entertainment?!? neways y Britney?? wats it got to do wid my stupid memory?

    ReplyDelete
  11. D just wanted to play it this way this time :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ D: f u! n next tym, i will kill u! :P:P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oops I did it again is a famous Britney Song.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i know how yu felt! totally! i fell sick the previous day of my best friend's wedding and couldn't attend -- I almost lost her!!! :-o

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ varun: aaaaaah.. tats wat u meant?!? sorry i cudnt correlate it! :P i used to love tat song though..

    @ priya: almost lost her?? tats ok.. jus b sure to make it to her baby shower! :P:P

    ReplyDelete