Thursday, July 24, 2008

"I NEED A NEW WARDROBE!!!"

Accompanied with a lot of drastic changes in my life, there is one major tragedy which I’ll have to resolve asap... I HAVE NO NICE CLOTHES- 'FORMALS' OR 'CASUALS' THAT ARE APPROPRIATE TO BE WORN IN BANGALORE!!! Girls here seem to wear only branded T-Shirts or sober formal shirts and pants. Dresses were not a huge issue back in the campus, where we always had that 'kuch bhi chalega' attitude. Having practically lived in BITS T-Shirts and cute maheshwari kurtis, i do not find most of them good enough to wear here in this atmosphere where you get all wierd looks and you get judged very easily based on what you wear!! Everyday morning now, it has become a routine for me to look at my dresses and scream out-"I NEED A NEW WARDROBE!!!"

4 comments:

  1. Doesnt matter how old you are ... you never have the RIGHT wardrobe! It's never just right. It keeps changing every year, sometimes every month ... wonder why women shop so much .... duh!! my boss always says -get yourself a few good pairs of chains, pendants, earrings and scarves - you can wear the same dress underneath and look brand new everyday ;) Go away and shop now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me tooooooo...
    lets shop wen i m in bangalORE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go visit Commercial Street or Marthahalli. You can get a major makeover for real cheap! :)

    ReplyDelete