Thursday, July 24, 2008

Old habits are hard to die...

I just can’t stop myself from comparing every thing n everyone n every tiny incident in my daily life here with my BITSian life. The BITSian hangover doesn’t seem to wear out! Even though it infuriates a lot of people around me, I still have to do things and speak out, the ‘BITSian way’!! A part of me just wants to get over and just move on with this corporate-life. But there again, another part of me just simply refuses to let it go!! I just can’t stop myself from quoting an incident or stating a memory or laughing at old jokes or using awkward BITSian slangs or carefree words that wouldn’t have been an issue at all in My World… I know people around me are patient even if it irritates or embarrasses them at times, but I really hope to get a better control over my BITSian styles and learn soon to think/speak/behave normally, the non-BITSian way…

No comments:

Post a Comment